As well as enjoying straight from the bottle all nectars make incredible smoothies. With the addition of a large scoop of vanilla ice-cream blended together with a bottle of OK! Nectar you can make delicious OK! Smoothies.
- There is no mucking around with yoghurt, honey or canned, fresh or frozen fruits, reducing your inventory.
- OK! Smoothies are very fast to make ensuring staff are not tied up unnecessarily.
- There is no wastage in an OK! Smoothie.
- OK! Smoothies are always consistent from day to day and staff member to staff member ensuring a premium customer experience.
- All the ingredients that you need to add to the smoothies are present in each bottle (in your fridge and on sale) saving precious room in your cafe.
- A large and impressive smoothie list can be offered without the need to carry extra ingredients.
- Minimal training of staff is necessary. All the smoothies are made in the same quick and easy manner ensuring consistency of product.
- OK! Nectars have a shelf life of 12 months and can be stored at room temperature.
OK! Smoothie ideas
With the addition of a large scoop of vanilla ice-cream blended together with a bottle of OK! Nectar you can make delicious OK! Smoothies.
- OK! Banana Smoothie
- OK! Mocha & Banana Smoothie
- OK! Chocolate & Berry Smoothie
- OK! Berry Smoothie
- OK! Feijoa Smoothie
- OK! Guava Smoothie
- OK! Mango Smoothie
- OK! Spirulina Smoothie
All these smoothies are available as dairy-free and vegan alternatives.
Dairy Free (& other special needs) OK! Smoothies
For customers with special dietary requirements, blend together an OK! Nectar and one ripe banana. And there you have it! A vegan, dairy free smoothie that doesn't compromise on quality or flavour (and without the need to pick out the chicken).
All our OK! Nectar range is gluten-free.
Other uses (So this would taste good with vodka right?)
An OK! nectar is good opened in the fridge for 5 days and we have to agree that their uses in a bar are limitless. Either served straight up as a premium choice for those not drinking or mixed with alcohol forming the base to cocktails. Bar fridges often have a corner with a sorry looking opened tin of fruit that can now be replaced by the OK! range.
Talk to us about our great deals on blenders and glassware